Poor Customer Services by Big names

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baltic hyundai faridabad - Review

I would suggest anyone going to buy a Hyundai car to avoid baltic hyundai faridabad at all costs.This place is a Crap (Sales showroom and Service center).You will not even like to go there, leave alone to buy a car or to service your car.

This Place is No better than a sucking Govt. office

1)The salesman there are like govt. Babbus who will ask you to Bribe and will suggest got Car papers from them personally instead of company (who they work for!)

2)The showroom is like a Zunkroom.No accessories available even on purchase (Not even foot mats and mudflaps!)

3)Rude and irritating staff,Only revenge you can take is give them poor ratings when Hyundai team call you up.Then they will make your life miserable by calling every day and beg you to change your ratings and will also tell that they are signing a good rating form on your behalf(Fraud!) - they even make frauds to Hyundai ,imagine what they will do to you

4)Luckily delivery of my car was smooth.I was so irritated by them and another dealer in Faridabad called Fx Hyundai that I have Given up and just wants to take up my car at home.

5)Car - Registration papers - You have to make 50 calls to them to get your papers,I had to personally visit the office of their agent to collect my RC papers.

6)Car Service Book - I was told I will get service book in 3 days at home.Got it after 10 days and 2 visits to them and after speaking to a guy designated as GM or something like that

7)Problem in car - I was struck with a small issue in car after 2 months,The exp. was so irritating that I have decided to not go to that place again.Same type of bribe taking staff I always found there.How this company manage to make profits with such a staff?

In fact no Good place in Faridabad to Get a service for your hyundai i10 or Santaro car.Probably going to delhi will be a better idea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home