Poor Customer Services by Big names

Sunday, January 27, 2008

DTDC Courier - Cheats

DTDC Courier India is a famous courier company in India because its cheap and it deliver to almost every corner around India,But being popular and being good are to different things for them.

They never delivered a Gift package send to me from Mumbai and after follow up of 3 months with their useless customer care ,the delivery boy and local manager came at at my residence for giving an explanation...
Local Manager apologizes for poor service and Delivery Boy told he delivered the package to a person on Road outside my home!
Do you believe it? DTDC gives my 5 KG. Packet which was in a big packing worth rupees 1000 INR to someone outside my home thinking its ME!at least this is what they told me

There was nothing I can do further so I give up and losses 1000 INR

My Office don't use them any longer since the incident

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At August 27, 2009 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    yes it is very true as i have a similar experience. I sent my son's original HSLC marksheet, original TC, birth certificate, cast certificate to his present school Maharishi Vidya Mandin, Bhopal. But 1 month has been elapsed and the certificates are remained undelivered till date. On pursuing I have fround that the delivery boy who was entrusted to the work cannot find out whereabout of the parcel and it seems that it has been lost. Since without the orginal document my son who is an IIT aspirant,cannot proceed for the filling up form to appear in the next HSSLC exam. The mental agoney is taking tool to our day to day hactic life.

     
  • At August 29, 2009 at 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beena,
    The Only way to get things rolling at DTDC is speak with their regional and HQ guys.Their phone are hard to get but worth.
    atleast this will make them file a FIR of lost packet and you can get a copy and start procedure of getting duplicate certificates.

    I will personally NEVER send such important papers using DTDC.

     
  • At July 9, 2011 at 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Z37280253 -- This was sent and cannot be traced. I have been calling customer service but no help.They lost it and act indifferent.When you cann them it seems its normal so why not let us know when we go to courier.I will never use or recommend DTDC to anyone.

     
  • At September 23, 2011 at 2:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    These are quite major issues due to which our regular routine lives get affected, but every mistake should be provided a scope for improvement. This is the same with other Courier Companies like Blue Dart & First Flight. but if anyone of them are willing to learn from their mistakes.... I think i would like to give it a second shot... what you guys would like to say on this???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home