Poor Customer Services by Big names

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Anand Power System - India - Poor Service

I ordered a APC accessory from Anand Power system (Located in Noida,India) for our India Office (which was in start up stage last year) and they took the 100% advance money from me and promise to get it delivered in a week time.

Nothing get delivered for 2 months and the their sales guy who took the money from me start behaving badly.He stop taking calls from me and even hang my by long distance calls on hold for several minutes and then hangup!

at this stage I take the matter with their High officials and after another 2 weeks and several phone calls ,they refunded my money.

This was very bad exp. for me in India and strange other APC vendor I tried after this delivered me the APC accessory on the same day of order.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At July 27, 2007 at 2:01 AM , Blogger vanand said...

    Can you please give more specifics about this case. What product? Which location? Date of purchase order? Amount? Name of sales person? So that we can ascertain facts and reason for any faults on our account.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home